Join us as our panel of experts explore recent developments, highlight the areas yet to be clarified by the Department of Immigration and discuss what business is doing to manage the immigration changes and planning for the introduction to the TSS visa.
Discussion will include:
- Transitional arrangements for certain 457 visa holders to apply for permanent residence under existing pathways
- The new Skilling Australians Fund Levy and how this will be administered
- Labour Market Testing and International Trade Agreement exemptions
- Renewal restriction in respect of occupations on the Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) and impact on workforce planning
- Increased compliance focus with the new ‘naming and shaming provisions’, data sharing arrangements and tips for developing a robust immigration compliance program