Join us for a detailed update on the Temporary Skills Shortage visa and associated changes, including Skilling Australians Fund Levy and the impact on permanent migration pathways.
Our panel will re-examine the impact on business and workforce planning, and consider the changes in the context of broader regional developments affecting talent mobility.
Fragomen will provide an overview of the changes and offer share practical, strategic recommendations which will help you thrive, and not just survive, in the new regime.
Discussion will include:
- Benefits of accreditation – enhancements by the Department of Home Affairs, faster processing of the TSS visas and nominations
- Understanding and meeting sponsor obligations within the framework of Departments’ increased compliance focus
- Restrictions on renewals for employees in occupations on the STSOL and impact on workforce planning
- Impact of Labour Market Testing provisions on Intra Company Transfers and renewals for incumbents
- How does the Australian regime compare to other developments in the region, with focus on China and Singapore